Board Exams: Change in Examination Centre or Practical Centres
The academic career of the Class 10th and 12th students are majorly impacted by the covid-19 pandemic. The hostellers or other students had to move to different cities or countries due to the prevailing situations. This has led to a severe issue of changing the examination centers or practical centers. Under the strict guidelines of the government, it’s pretty difficult for most students to travel to their registered Boards’ examination centers.
Looking into these problematic situations, the CBSE Boards have taken some decisions to ensure the safety of the Class 10th and 12th candidates. Now the students can pass an application to the authorities to change their examination centers under certain terms and conditions. The students can pass their request following the steps below –
- The candidate must have registered Roll No. from a CBSE institution.
- The students must submit an application requesting to change their offline examination centers and practical examination center. They must clearly mention the state, city, and other details, where they will prefer to appear for the examinations.
- The board will verify the application and will login into the students’ academic accounts on the CBSE website to modify the details on behalf of the students.
- While entering the city details in the application the students must cross-check to ensure there is no error. As the board will not allow modifying the application once it gets submitted.
- Once the information of the students is changed, the CBSE will allot the examination center to the respective candidate.
- Also refer to dk goel accountancy class 11
Important Things To Note For Class 10 and 12 Board Examination
- During the Class 10 and 12 practical examinations, the marks of each candidate will be uploaded under the supervision of the school from where the student is appearing for the practical exams.
- The school from where the students have registered will mark “T”. This will imply a transfer case.
- The official result will be passed by the regional offices from where the students have registered for the examination.
Note: If any student is suffering from covid-19 or any serious health issue, the schools are also permitted the authority to make the request of changing the examination center on the behalf of the student.
One thought on “Board Exams: Change in Examination Centre or Practical Centres”
Yeah !!! We agree with online exam but wat about those students who don’t hv phone n they cannot afford to buy phone???
Comments are closed.